There was an attempt #2, but there was no good lighting so I didn't bother with photos.
- Lioele Beyond the Solution BB cream
- Setting powder (I mixed mine because the colours were off on me, one too white, one too dark - The Face Shop Dewy Flower Moist Loose powder #13 Pink Beige, Paul & Joe Loose powder #03)
- MAC Mineralize blush in Dainty
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Sin, Hustle)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara (black) on the upper lashes
- Daiso Ever Bilena waterproof mascara (black) on the lower lashes
- Daiso eyebrow liner in black
I really need to be more prompt with these. I was guessing for half the products, cos I can't remember exactly! But I think I've got it right.
You can see in the first photo that the BB cream doesn't quite cover up acne hyperpigmentation. And this Bourjois mascara is doing nothing for my lashes. Nothing. D: But I am loving the matteness of the Lioele BB cream + setting powder. I dunno, I'm not that big a fan of the dewy look, especially for photos. It just looks oily most of the time!
One thing I've realised though, my MAC Mineralize products don't seem to "stick" very well to the two BB creams that I've tried so far (Lioele and Skin79). I have to apply them before setting the BB creams, and I always feel like I have to work a bit harder to get some colour. I've tried them with my Paul & Joe foundation, and don't feel like I have the same problem, so they probably just don't play well together. Maybe it's the silicone content? Hmm, think I'll check.