So anyway, this is the look I did.
Since it was night time, I had to take photos in my toilet - the only place with okay lighting in my home. But I hate it! You get all these weird shadows on your face when the light source is coming from above, and it's not a big enough room for me to stand further back. Bah.
- Lioele Beyond the Solution BB cream
- Mixed loose powders (The Face Shop, Paul & Joe)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Petticoat (used as blush)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Inner third of lid - Sin, outer third & along lashlines & crease - Creep)
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows III (Outer two thirds of lid - Psychedelic Sister)
- Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad 02 Coffee Bean (Highlight - topmost shade, a light beige with soft shimmer)
- Lioele gel eyeliner
- Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara (black) on the upper lashes
- Daiso Ever Bilena waterproof mascara (black) on the lower lashes
- The Face Shop false eyelashes in XO
- Daiso eyebrow liner in black
- Nothing at this point, because I was going to have my dinner. Heh. I think I just whacked on either lip balm or MAC's Devilishly Stylish lipglass.
Looking back at the photos, I'm feeling kinda "meh." about this look, I feel like I may have overblended Psychedelic Sister and Creep? But at the time I felt quite self-conscious, I'm not used to doing as heavy an eye look as this.
Some random pics cos I feel weird just posting 2!
This is at a place in Yarraville, called Acqua e Vino. I was there for the boyfriend's gig. He plays drums in a latin band. This was early in the afternoon, I was with them when they went to set up.
Really nice place, it's got an interesting mix of decor styles. European, Oriental, modern, old-timey. Lots of comfy seating. And great floor too! For dancing that is. XD
Aptly named too. lol Look at all those wine bottles!