I decided to do a slightly darker look than I would normally for during the day. Quite like how this turned out actually!
Eww what's with the weird colour tint? Apologies!
- Paul & Joe Light Cream foundation N in 20
- My patented (ok not really) mix of loose powders from Paul & Joe and The Face Shop
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Petticoat
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (highlight - Virgin, lid - Sin, outer third & lashlines - Darkhorse)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara (black) on the upper lashes
- Daiso Ever Bilena waterproof mascara (black) on the lower lashes
- Daiso eyebrow liner in black
- MAC Amplified Creme in Cosmo
- MAC Venomous Villains Lipglass in Devilishly Stylish
I really quite like the combo of Cosmo and Devilishly Stylish. I've not really been a big lipstick fan in the past, so I don't have many. Maybe 3? It's nice to layer glosses over them to make them look different, makes it seem like I have more lol!
Annoyed face. I seriously suck at taking self shots. There are so many pictures with bad angles, half my face cut off, etc etc...