March 14, 2011

Motivation

I have a new perfume! The One Eau de Parfum by Dolce & Gabbana.

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de parfum

My friend meant this to be my graduation present. But she decided to give it to me early as she was worried she might misplace it when she moved. I'm keeping this in my desk, and I'm not going to open it until I hand in my thesis. >_< Hopefully it will help motivate me to write faster!

Turns out we had family friends in Japan. But fortunately they are safe. I'm not sure how close they were to the epicenter but apparently the hotel they were staying in was literally swaying. Really scary. I honestly cannot imagine what it would be like to experience something of that magnitude. Nor the tsunami that washed away an entire coastal town. You could almost believe that the end of the world is nigh.

Almost.


Edit: Just saw this posted on my FB wall - Shintaro Ishihara, governor of Tokyo, said that the tsunamis may be "divine retribution" for the selfishness of the Japanese people. (tweet is in Japanese - from Asahi Shimbun) UM WHUT. What is wrong with this man?! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...