March 12, 2011

The Face Shop mini-haul

I've been on a face mask kick in recent weeks, owing to my skin feeling sorta rough, and uneven in tone and texture. So I went to The Face Shop to see what I could get, and this is what I picked up.

P1160191


Vita B mask sheet pack (AU$3), and Hydrating Milk Pack (AU$17)! And I got a freebie: a mini lipgloss that can be used as a phone charm. I love shopping there, they always give little samples with your purchases.

Thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the Japan earthquake and resulting tsunamis. It's a beautiful country, and amazing to visit. The people there are generally awesome and friendly too. Although... what is up with all these earthquakes? Must a ring of fire thing. Hawaii better watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...