November 13, 2011

Blogging on the go!

I am very happy to announce that I have finally caught up with the rest of the world and gotten a smartphone! So farewell, my 2nd gen Nokia, and hello, iPhone 4S!
This is a real jump in technology for me. I'm finding it so amazing that I'm able to access Facebook, search Google maps and blog from my mobile! And of course Siri is a lot of fun too.
I've also set up a Twitter account but I'll get round to linking that here later.

Technology. What a wonderful thing. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...